Ithaca Soap 17th Century Suds
Tired of itchy dry Skin? Allergies? We are here to help!
17CS-Ithaca Soap is the new name for our same super lathery, luxurious, skin conditioning, organic soap and body care with a new look. It's still us here at 17th Century Suds. We are a environmentally friendly, socially responsible, palm oil and everything nasty FREE facility, since 1999. The ingredients list is below.
What's happening NOW!
Everyone wins 15% off your next order, when you write a review. Get published on our web site while helping us get the word out. We are looking for customer reviews. Pick a product of ours, that you love, and write a review, directly on the website at the page bottom of your favorite product, where it says "write a review". Each review is entered in the drawing one time, so you can review many products and increase your chances of winning! Please include your name and website (if you have one), so we can link to your website, from the review.
The 15% discount coupon, just for writing the review, will be e mailed directly to you.
All product reviews will be entered into a drawing for a $20.00 Gift Certificate (yes, we increased the gift certificate amount), able to be used toward your next order. There will be one Gift Certificate awarded, to a random winner. The deadline for review submission is Feb 19th, 2015. The winner will be announced on Feb 26th!
Also contact us here to include your name and e mail, so we can e mail the winner the prize.
- Hydration Therapy (aka Organic Knitting Cream) is an organic body butter. It's a thick and light cream, delicate in its light honey rose aroma. Limited supply
- 25% off Sale on select items.
- Find out about specials, factory news, sales, a yummy recipe, what's in season at the Ithaca Farmers' Market, and interesting info. Sign up for our weekly e letter
- We have hand knit hats made with organic super soft fine wool, dyed with non toxic plant dyes.
- Super soft fine wool organic yarn dyed with non toxic plant dyes! 25% off $21.00 each skein reg. price $28.00
- Celia's Decadent Sipping Chocolate! Try it.
- Check out our locations page to find a store with our body care in it near you!
- See you at the Ithaca Farmers' Market at Steamboat Landing the 1st Sat. in April 2015. We do not attend the Winter Market at the Greenstar Space, but you can go to Greenstar Coop across the street and find us in the Wellness Department.
- Slow Food, fiber, soap